PRESS PASS 2021
6 steps to your press pass
- Fill in the form (am Standort Berlin diese Version: Presseausweisa 2021 Berlin-Brandenburg )
- as a non-member of ver.di: transfer 80 € to the account specified in the application (the membership card is free of charge for members of ver.di!)
- Attach proof of journalistic activity (what counts as proof can be found in the information sheet below)
- Attach a valid passport photo for the first order (even if there are gaps in previous years) - this does not apply to subsequent orders.
- Only if you need a sign for your car ("Press"): please tick the appropriate box and transfer 10€ to the account indicated in the application - this applies to ver.di members as well as non-members.
- Be sure to sign and send by post (not by e-mail!) to the address given on the application or to:
Fachbereich 8 / Abteilung Presseausweise
Köpenicker Straße 30
It is quicker to hand in your application and documents directly to ver.di (make an appointment by phone: 030 - 8866 - 5420 or email@example.com).
Monday 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Wednesday 9 - 14.00
Thursday 13 - 17.00 h
long Thursday from 15.10.2020 to 25.02.2021 until 19.00 hrs
Note: For all questions concerning ver.di membership (admission, fees, benefits, change, etc.), please contact the ver.di service at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (030) 88666.
Karstraße 123 - 127
Processing takes place after receipt of the complete documents and - for non-members - the transferred lump sum.
Good luck with your work!
Proof of Journalistic Work
Permanent employed journalists
- Submission of an editor's contract ( + current salary certificate, if the contract is older than six months) or
- current certificate from the editor-in-chief, the broadcasting company or the employer confirming the contractual relationship as full-time journalist and a current salary statement.
- most easily by submitting the fee statements for the last three months, or:
- Presentation of the KSK certificate stating the personal identification number, or
- Submission of contract agreements for permanent work as a journalist at broadcasting stations, or
- Lump-sum contracts, each with precise details of effort and compensation.
- by presenting their contract or a corresponding certificate from the employer.
- presentation of enrollment (REGULAR STUDY TIME) in a journalism course or a film school and a certificate from the institute stating that they require a press card for their training or for their journalistic work during their studies.
- Proof of daily news reporting